Positive Pulse MWD
where to purchase lasix click now Tartan’s Positive Pulse measurement while drilling (MWD) tool provides real-time downhole drilling measurements and transmits information to surface while drilling a well. The Positive Pulse MWD can take several measurements depending on the operator’s needs, including gamma ray, directional survey, tool face, temperature, vibration, and shock.
- S Profile Wells – Hit multiple targets or to avoid faulted regions and sidetracking
- Directional Wells – Drilled to a position of entry point in a reservoir
- Horizontal Wells – Produce thin zones, increase productivity from low permeability reservoirs and maximize production
- Deep Kick-Off / J-Profile Well – Multiple sand zones, fault drilling or salt dome drilling
Features and benefits
- Continuously updated and proven design ensures the latest technology
- Reliable, fast updates to the drilling operation reduce costs and downtime
- Fully retrievable and reseatable saving valuable time and reducing lost in-hole risk
- Battery life is increased 3 times or greater by utilizing the latest battery technologies to lower power consumption
- Lost circulation material (LCM) issues have been nearly eliminated with design that has been proven in LCM concentrations of 15% and greater
- Surface system utilizes 32 digital filters to help eliminate pump noise and can decode pulses as low as 1.0 psi (0.0069 MPa)
- New pulser design allows for easy service with a portable Oil-fill unit, which typically requires less than 2 hours to service
Fill out your information to receive the Positive Pulse MWD data sheet.