Motor Head Assembly
Tartan’s patented Motor Head Assembly (MHA) is designed and constructed to provide the convenience of a single motor head tool for connecting to coiled tubing or jointed pipe. The MHA comes complete with a dual float sub, hydraulic disconnect and circulation sub.
The Tartan hydraulic disconnect is designed to release tubing from the tools below it via a steel ball, which is pumped or dropped to the internal seat. Hydraulic pressure is then applied to shear the shear pins and push a piston down to release the lock.
- Operates as a hydraulic disconnect
- Cleans the wellbore after drilling operations are completed
Features and benefits
- One run accomplishes casing cleaning and drilling out obstructions
- Thoroughly cleans casing wall due to rotation
- Reduces rig time by eliminating a separate cleaning run
- Decreases operational costs
- Nine adjustable floating blades for multiple casing weights/IDs
- Improves completions drilling efficiency
Fill out your information to receive the Motor Head Assembly data sheet.