Drilling Motor Dynamometer Testing
Tartan’s Dynamometers provide verification of our downhole drilling motor performance prior to running in hole. Tartan tests every motor after each job to ensure the motor meets operational specifications. Each test includes the relationship between flow rate, differential pressure, speed, and torque.
- Testing drilling motor operation within specifications
- Motor sizes from 1-11/16 in. (43 mm) to 6-1/2 in. (165 mm) outside diameter (OD)
- Measurement of flow rates, differential pressure, speed and torque
Features and benefits
- Confirms operation of motors within specific operating ranges including inputs/outputs prior to every job
- With the addition of surface testing, provides a reliable confirmation of motor operation
- Provides confidence that the drilling motor will operate within specifications
- Provides time and costs savings by:
- Reducing failure opportunities
- Increasing rate of penetration (ROP)
- Reducing lost time
Fill out your information to receive the Drilling Motor Dynamometer Testing data sheet.